Ladies and Gents, this doesn’t have to be a long one. It’s November 1 and that means FIRE SALE ON ALL HALLOWEEN ITEMS! Go stock up on your cobwebs, fake blood and skeletons for next year. Grab a discount costume, or makeup or spray-on hair dye. Best of all, CANDY! The glorious amounts of drastically marked down candy.
This tactic can also apply to Christmas decorations/wrapping paper, Valentine’s Day cards/candy and Easter trinkets. I’m pretty sure my Mom hasn’t paid full price for Christmas wrapping paper in years.
I’m going to stop talking about this and just going to go buy Halloween candy!
If I’m absent on Twitter later, please blame my sugar coma.
MY NON-BROKE MILLENNIAL POSTS THIS WEEK:
- How to Visit NYC Like a Total Cheapskate – Massive Guide on And Then We Saved
FAVORITE POSTS FROM THE BLOGOSPHERE
- Be a Budget-Friendly Maid of Honor on Frugal Portland
- Preparing for the “Just in Case” on Red Debted Stepchild
- Good or Bad Advice: Major in Whatever Makes You Happy by Cat from Budget Blonde on Frugal Rules
- Thursday Anti-Rant: Show Me the World on 1500 Days to Freedom
- The Snooze Button: the silent time-wasters of our lifetime on Micro’s Missions
Image taken from Flickr