Not everyone is afraid to speak about money, millennials or both! I combine my training in both broadcast journalism and theatre for media appearances about personal finance and millennials, and sometimes the intersection of the two. I have experience with both taped and live television, as well as radio and podcasts. I’m based in New York City, but willing to travel.
- CBS Sunday Morning: Millennials: New kids on the block
- Fox & Friends: How to De-stress While Preparing for Tax Day [segment begins at 1:12]
- Cheddar: The Biggest Myths About Young Adults Approaching Personal Finance
- AOL: How to Tackle Your Holiday Shopping Without the Stress
- Marketplace Money: A quick finance guide for millennials
- Alicia Menendez Tonight: How to Retire by Age 35
You can find my full press page here.
Looking to make the often-dreaded topic of money a more accessible and even entertaining? I am available for presentations to large groups, smaller personal finance chats as well as panels and forums.
“Erin…[makes]complicated financial concepts seem simple and accessible. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and her tips and tricks can make any Millennial love personal finance.”
– Kim Dacosta, Dean of Students, NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Studies
I’m a published author (find the book here) and a contributor to outlets such as Forbes, US News ‘My Money Blog’, Society of Grownups, and Invibed. Broke Millennial, the blog, has been syndicated to New York Magazine’s The Cut, Business Insider, and Thought Catalog.
My areas of expertise include:
- Student loans
- Credit cards
- Handling the financial transition from college to the real world
- How to build and keep a strong credit score
- Balancing relationships (both romantic and platonic) and your money.
“Erin is a talented writer who can boil down complex financial topics – from investing in the stock market to refinancing loans – in ways anyone can understand. Her advice speaks to a millennial audience looking to improve their finances, and her tips help people of all ages find financial success.”
– Stephanie Steinberg, assistant money and health editor at U.S. News & World Report
“Erin is an extremely talented writer who has a knack for making personal finance topics relatable and interesting to our millennial audience. She is a pleasure to work with and continues to exceed the expectations of our editors and readers with every post she writes.”
– Dani Pascarella, Founder & CEO of Invibed