The day we’ve all been waiting for (well, that I’ve been eagerly waiting for) is finally here! BROKE MILLENNIAL: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together is officially on shelves.
In case you aren’t familiar with what the book is about:
Broke Millennial shows step-by-step how to go from flat-broke to financial badass. Unlike most personal finance books out there, it doesn’t just cover boring stuff like credit card debt, investing, and dealing with the dreaded “B” word (budgeting). Financial expert Erin Lowry goes beyond the basics to tackle tricky money matters and situations most of us face #IRL, including:
– Understanding your relationship with moolah: do you treat it like a Tinder date or marriage material?
– Managing student loans without having a full-on panic attack
– What to do when you’re out with your crew and can’t afford to split the bill evenly
– How to get “financially naked” with your partner and find out his or her “number” (debt number, of course) . . . and much more.
Packed with refreshingly simple advice and hilarious true stories, Broke Millennial is the essential roadmap every financially clueless millennial needs to become a money master. So what are you waiting for? Let’s #GYFLT!
First Week Celebration Goodies
[ALL CLAIMED] Buy 1 copy of Broke Millennial and be eligible to enter the Great Money Book Giveaway!
I’ll be giving away 15 other great money books. Your purchase of BROKE MILLENNIAL could get you one of 15 great titles, including:
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
- Carl Richard’s One-Page Financial Plan
- Farnoosh Torabi’s Psych Yourself Rich and When She Makes More
- Jason Vitug’s You Only Live Once
Submit proof of purchase to email@example.com.
Buy 2 copies and be eligible to win a Broke Millennial tote bag
Submit your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. Available while supplies last.
Buy 5 copies and unlock a free 30-minute money-coaching session
First 10 submissions will win! Submit your proof of purchase to email@example.com to claim your prize. Coaching sessions are transferrable if you prefer to give it to a friend/child/spouse etc.
Buy 10 copies and be entered for a raffle to win an Amazon Echo!
Send your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner will be drawn on the morning of May 11, 2017,
Really want to go big? Buy 1,000 copies and I’ll come speak for free (travel costs included)!
Buy 1,000 copies of the book and I’ll come do a customized money lecture or financial wellness workshop for your group. Costs for domestic travel will be covered by me. Perfect for companies and colleges! Email email@example.com.
How to Claim a Prize
- Buy your copy (or copies) of BROKE MILLENNIAL.
- Submit proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes limited to one per person!
- Submissions for the giveaway will close on May 10th. Winners will be contacted directly via email as well as announced on Facebook. Winners will be able to pick their preferred title on a first-come-first-serve basis. The first person to submit will get his/her first pick of available books and so forth. U.S. & Canadian residents only.
Coaching and tote bags
- Available will supplies last. First 10 submissions for the tote bags and first 10 submissions for the coaching will win. Coaching sessions are transferrable if you prefer to give it to a friend/child/spouse etc. U.S. & Canadian residents only eligible for tote bags. Coaching open to all, but my knowledge base for specific financial products is U.S.-based.
- Submit proof of eligible purchase to email@example.com. Submissions for the raffle will close on May 10th. Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Twitter and Facebook on May 11th. Winner will also be contacted via email. U.S. residents only.