I’ve been teasing on social media about a big project (that isn’t my second book). Now, I can finally let you in on the secret: the ultimate bootcamp to #GYFLT is coming!
STEPPING OFF THE PAGE TO HELP IN-PERSON
I’ve partnered with CreativeLive to teach four classes that will be bundled into a Get Your Financial Life Together bootcamp. These classes will help you improve your relationship with money and learn all the skills to take back financial control. Get Your Financial Life Together with Erin Lowry will broadcast on November 5th & 6th from 12 pm – 7 pm ET/ 9 am – 4 pm PT.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The class is taught lecture style, just like you’re back in college. I’ll be in-studio with a roomful of students, so I’m experiencing the energy of speaking to an audience. There’s also a live stream, so you can watch the classes in real time and even interact on social media.
I’m teaching this course over two days and it will be split up into four segments, each of which will run approximately two hours.
Day 1 will feature:
- Segment 1: Take Control of Your Financial Life – I’ll talk about how the psychology of money, handling your own financial roadblocks and then we’ll actually get into credit scores and reports.
- Segment 2: How to Budget and Save Money – Pretty self-explanatory.
Day 2 will focus on:
- Segment 3: How to Pay off Your Debt – This will cover both consumer debt and how to tackle student loans
- Segment 4: How to Plan for Your Financial Future – I’ll detail how to better pick financial products (and financial planners) and get into preparing for retirement, even if you don’t think it’s a concern or priority right now.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THE CLASS
Get Your Financial Life Together with Erin Lowry will broadcast on November 5th and 6th from 12 pm – 7 pm ET/ 9 am – 4 pm PT. Here’s what you need to know:
- In-person is totally free (we’re filming in Seattle) and you can sign up to attend both days. It’s free to live stream in real time on November 5th and 6th.
- RSVP to be reminded about the live stream.
- After the live stream you can purchase the full bootcamp or individual classes in order to watch it anytime.
GETTING A DISCOUNT
Watching in-person or live streaming is free, but you won’t be able to pause me or download for future use. Plus, I know lots of you work normal jobs so you might not be able tune-in during the live stream. If you want to purchase the full course (or individual segments), then here are some ways to get discounts:
- Limited time discount: There’s a limited time offer of 43% off discount if you buy the bootcamp before November 8th. The full price is $156 and you can get it for $89. You can also gift the course if someone in your life desperate needs to #GYFLT. (The holidays are coming up, just sayin’.)
- Use Ebates: CreativeLive (at the time of this writing) offers 5% cash back through Ebates* (a cash back portal). If you don’t already have Ebates, you can sign up* and then purchase the CreativeLive course by searching for it on Ebates and then clicking shop now to get to CreativeLive through the Ebates portal (or use the Google Chrome extension). You’ll get 5% cash back, which is $4.45 on an $89 purchase, and then new users will also get $10 after making your first Ebates purchase.
*Ebates code is a referral link.
- Possible coupon code: New users can also try using coupon code “JOINUS” at checkout to get an extra $5 off your purchase. I went hunting for CreativeLive coupons and found that one!
DO YOU LIVE IN SEATTLE?
I’ll be filming this course in Seattle, so if you’re based in (or close to) Seattle you could come experience the class live, in-person! It’s free to attend and there may or may not be a little gift or two! You can register to attend here.
Don’t miss out on the live (FREE) broadcast! RSVP now so you’re sent a reminder to join in.