Looking to make the often-dreaded topic of money a more accessible and even entertaining? I’ve got you covered.
Former speaking engagements include:
- Keynote speaker, The Magic City Money Matters Financial Conference
- Talking Money with Your Partner, Wharton Business School,
- How to Get Financially Naked, Harvard Business School
- Fireside chat with Erin Lowry, author of Broke Millennial, Michigan State University
- Student Life and Debt Series, New York University
- Getting Financially Naked, Loras College
- Get Your Financial Life Together, Shanghai American School
- Long-Term Thinking in a Short-Term Culture, panelist, Fast Company Grill @ SXSW
- How We Spend It, panel discussion, WSJ The Future of Everything Festival,
- A Unified Theory of Financial Wellness, Fast Company Innovation Festival,
- Shifting Demographics: Are You Ready For Millennials And Gen Z?, Digital Insurance Conference
- Meet the Millennials: Your Future Customers, 2017 Convergence Conference
- Broke Millennial Fireside Chat and Money Q&A at VaynerMedia
“Erin’s session was extremely well received by HBS students as her advise was as sound as it was practical. She resonated very well with the MBA students probably because she was in the same age group as them and could relate to the financial challenges faced by them.”
– V.G. Narayanan,Jr. Professor of Business Administration Chair,
Harvard Business School
“Erin…[makes]complicated financial concepts seem simple and accessible. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and her tips and tricks can make any Millennial love personal finance.”
– Kim Dacosta, Dean of Students, NYU Gallatin School of Individualized Studies
Erin Lowry is the author of the Broke Millennial series. She also works as a freelance writer.
Her bylines include:
The New York Times // Dear Mom and Dad: Are Your Finances Ready for Retirement? (and in print)
USA Today // Millennials, you’ve got this all wrong. You need to stop ‘saving’ for retirement. (also ran in print)
Bloomberg // Can I Afford to be Generous During a Pandemic?
Next Advisor // Seriously, Though, How Much Should I Be Saving for Retirement Right Now?
Refinery29 // Saying No to an Engagement Ring Didn’t Make Me Less Engaged
Conde Nast Traveler // A Lazy Traveler’s Guide to Points and Miles
- Cosmopolitan // 3 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Get a Handle on Your Budget