CHANGE YOUR FINANCES IN SIX WEEKS
So many of us know what we should be doing – saving more, spending less, asking for a raise, investing for retirement, consolidating our debt – but we don’t do it.
Because we need accountability. We need a plan and somebody to hold us to it.
That’s why I created this program. After writing two financial books, hosting live events, doing speaking engagements, and answering thousands of questions on social media and email, I noticed the people who saw the best results were the ones who had accountability. I want to help provide that accountability and move beyond the page and screen to do it.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY AUGUST 10TH @ 10 pm ET
HOW IT WORKS
You tell me the area of your financial life you want to work on, and together we come up with a six-week plan of how you’re going to get there.
Throughout the six weeks, I’ll check in with you weekly to make sure you’re getting your action steps done and answer any questions you have. Think of me as your personal finance concierge or that your favorite personal finance book has come to life! Ultimately, you’ll be taking the guess work out of your financial journey and feel in control.
ERIN LOWRY (aka Broke Millennial)
Erin Lowry is the best-selling author of Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial LifeTogether and Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money. Her first book was named by MarketWatch as one of the best money books of 2017 and her style is often described as refreshing and conversational. Erin’s appeared on CBS Sunday Morning, CNBC and Fox & Friends and quoted in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. She has written for USA Today, Fast Company, Cosmopolitan Magazine and Refinery29 and regularly speaks at universities and conferences around the country. Erin spent most of her childhood living in Asia, but now settled in New York City with her husband and their rambunctious dog, Tasker.
WHAT COULD YOU CHANGE IN SIX WEEKS?
- Finally figure out your student loans. This might mean consolidating, an income-driven repayment plan, negotiating or refinancing to a lower rate (which could save you thousands).
- Build a budget that’s customized to you and then spend six weeks trying to stick to it and working out the kinks.
- Create a plan and strategy for your next big life goal — buying a house, saving up for a wedding, taking a big trip or taking a career leap.
- Learn to communicate better about money with your partner and/or family.
WHAT YOU GET
Level Up Your Money is a six-week program starting the week of August 12.
- You send in an application* that provides a loose framework for our first conversation.
- (1) 60 minute strategy call
- Personalized action plan emailed to you within 24 hours of first call
- (2) 30 minute touch base calls for accountability & questions
- (3) Emails per week – either asking a question of me or me touching base with you for accountability
- Help you find better banking products and credit cards based on how you actually spend.
- (1) 60 minute wrap up call
*This is a pilot program with limited slots available.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Young professionals ready to attack those “grown-up” financial goals
- Newly engaged or married couples who want to plan for combining their finances (and lives) and established shared financial goals
- Anyone who has a big upcoming financial goal (paying off debt, buying a house) or life change (starting a new job, getting married, having a kid)
- You’ve tried making changes before, but have trouble actually seeing it through
- You want someone to brainstorm with, provide guidance and actually hold you accountable
Not the right fit, but you still want help? Click here. I’m also doing a few #GYFLT consulting calls.